Kitchen Measurement Service
An experienced, professional measurement technician will visit you in your home to assess the conditions and provide accurate measurements. All required dimensions will be entered into the IKEA Home Planner software and will be saved to your account under your unique user profile within 24 hours.
The measurement technician will collect or verify the measurements of your room including:
• Room dimension (height, length, width)
• Dimension and position of windows and doors
• Position of external walls
• Width of all windows (including the sill) and their height above the floor
• Position of sloping ceilings
• Position of electric, water and gas connections and other fixtures e.g. Pipes, radiators
• Confirm that all room corners are square
• Confirm that all included walls are plumb
Please be advised:
Walls and ceilings must be finished; and plumbing, gas, and electrical connections must be present at the time of the appointment.